1 cup dried Turkish apricots
½ cup raw cashews
¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
⅓ cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons agave syrup
1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons hemp seeds
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Line and 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or saran wrap, and set aside.
2. Pulse cashews in food processor until crumbly, place in a separate bowl.
3. Pulse apricots in food processor until finely chopped. Add all other ingredients to the apricot mixture and process until well combined.
4. Add the chopped cashews to the mixture and pulse until combined.
5. Firmly press the apricot mixture into the baking pan, using the flat surface of a measuring cup to create a flat even layer.
6. Place pan in the freezer for one hour, then remove and cut into 8 rectangle bars (or more or less, depending on desired size).
7. Place in an airtight container and store for up to one month in the fridge.Recipe and photos by: Christal
Lire le suivant